Sunday, January 9, 2011

HI ALL,
WE HAD A ROCKING NEW YEAR BASH AT VALYANA'S YDAY. MISSED U GASPAR & FLY, MARIO, MARIA, ALISHA, NIMISH.I REACHED LATE SO MISSED THE START. WHEN I GOT THERE, I WAS WELCOMED BY A CHORUS OF ANGELS SINGING CAROLS. THE SMALIIES MADE MAZIPAN FRUITS FOR US. DINNER WAS DELICIOUS. THANKS MARIA FOR THE BIRYANI; IT WAS FINGER-LICKIN' GOOD! THE DESSERT WAS OUTOF THIS WORLD-BIBINCA, CAKE, MILK CREAM SHELLS, GULAB JAMUN. THE CLIMAX WAS DEFINTIELY THE SNAKE SHOW BY TARIKA, A SNAKE-CATCHING EXPERT FROM SALIGAO. THE KIDS LOVED FEELING N HOLDING THE RAT SNAKE SHE GOT FOR THE SHOW WHILE THE BIG BOYS STOOD WATCHING FROM A DISTANCE. SHAME ON THEM! ONLY MILAGRES VENTURED TO HOLD IT BUT THEN HE IS A CHILD AT HEART! JUS KIDDIN',SIR!
I FINALLY GOT SOME LOVELY FAMILY PIC WHICH I WILL DISPLAY IN TURN ON THIS BLOG. HAPPY VIEWING!
AURIEL & GLENN.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like I really did miss good food, besides everything else. :)

    ReplyDelete